If your USB drive is physically damaged, it may be difficult to Data Recovery anything from it. The tearing of the connector is the most common problem . You may need to solder the connector, but if your files are particularly valuable, you may want us to do this for you.
There are various reasons that can make your USB drive Data Recovery inaccessible, such as if the drive is unplugged from the port without going through system ejection, it can lead to Data Recovery corruption.
If there are logical or software errors on your USB flash drive, you only need to repair the file structure so that the USB flash drive can be used again.
Data that cannot be recovered :
Data cannot always be recovered with a few solder points, for example in the following cases:
- Damaged memory controller
- Bent/broken logic board
What Data Recovery guarantee?
Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee 100% success, as the memory Twitter controller or even the logic board may be damaged.
If you are using Windows 10 or below, follow these steps to repair the USB flash drive :
- Insert the USB drive into your system’s USB port
- Go to “This PC” or “My Computer”
- Right-click your USB flash drive icon > Properties
- Click on the Tools tab
- Under Error Checking, click the “Check” button
- Allow the scanning process to complete.
- Close the window when the scan is complete.